|Please read our contest rules carefully. If you have any questions regarding these rules contact us by email.
- All entries shall consist of the Teaser unit in a catch situation with animal.
- Entries where the Teaser is used as a call tool shall be the only pictures acceptable with the unit hand held with the animal harvested.
- Entries submitted where the Teaser units is located away from the harvested animal shall have some way of showing where the unit is located during the harvest of animal and be visible.
- You must be the sole author and owner of the copyright in all photos entered. Images must not have been digitally altered in any way other than necessary burning, dodging and cropping.
- Domestic animals (cats, dogs, etc.) do not count as wildlife and are not eligible subjects. Generally speaking this would also mean no photos of horses or cows or other livestock either.
- It is up to the discretion and judgment of the contest provider to deem if the picture or photo submitted is an actual set, catch, or harvest of said animal.
- This contest is not intended to condone illegal activity or harvest of furbearers, or varmints not legally able to be harvested with the use of electronic aids, out of season, or against any other legal rules or obligations, that would be found in your state or country of use.
- Contest discretion is given to those pictures taken in such a way to promote the use of the Teaser unit, and also humane and/or proper advertisement purposes of harvesting furbearers.
- Contest is open to all ages, professionals and hobbyists, areas, states, countries, where the legal harvest of furbearers and varmints may be taken and where the Teaser may aid in such harvest.
- Each portrait must be attached to a completed entry. By entering, entrants consent to posting of submitted photo on the Internet and represents they have the right to authorize such posting. Entry form shall consist of:
- your name,
- subjects name,
- street address, city, state/province,
- country, ZIP/postal code,
- phone number,
- e-mail address.
- Entrant must supply entry form completely to be eligible to win.
- Enter as often as you like. More than one picture at a time may be entered, but only one picture under that entry may win. Entrants are limited to one winning picture per household and or professional business.
- Mail all entries to:
- Wasatch Wildlife Products
P.O. Box 753
Magna, Utah 84044-1919
attn: TEASER Contest
- Contest begins October 1, 2003 and ends March 1, 2004. All entries become the property of Wasatch Wildlife Products, and will not be acknowledged or returned. Wasatch Wildlife Products, assumes no responsibility for the photographs. This contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations. Taxes on prizes, if any, are the responsibility of the individual winners(except excise tax on prizes mailed/delivered to Puerto Rico). Entries will not be acknowledged, unless entry is a prize winner. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost misdirected, or incomplete entries. Winners will be selected in a random drawing each month held in Magna, Utah, USA. There will be a minimum of one winner and a maximum of five winners each month, until end of contest.
- Wasatch Wildlife is not responsible for computer system, technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, or for lost or unavailable network connections caused by failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled, or delayed electronic communications which may limit the ability to play or participate, or for human error which may occur in the processing of entries in the Teaser Photo Contest. If for any reason (including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of Sponsor which affect or corrupts the administration, security fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this contest), the Teaser Photo Contest is not capable of being conducted as described in these rules, Wasatch Wildlife shall have the right, at it sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest, none of which will alter the rights, grants, permissions and releases transferred, conveyed or made in the Photography Release signed upon entry to this contest, in favor of Wasatch Wildlife, as therein defined.
- By accepting a prize, winners agree to release Wasatch Wildlife and their respective directors, employees, officers and agents, from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize awarded herein or in connection with participation in any prize-related activities. Winners acknowledge that said parties have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guaranty, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including, but not limited to, its quality, mechanical condition merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose.